We service any make Cart, Sport and Utility Vehicels
Gas and Electric, No job to big or small
• Engine Service
• Batteries, Charging and Testing
• Brakes and Suspension
• Carrige and Body and Frame
• Modifications and Accessories
• Welding and Fabrication
If you are having problems with your golf cart and feel that it needs to be brought in for repair, you won’t find anyone else in the area with as much experience and knowledge about every kind of golf cart out there.
Our procedure is to diagnose the golf cart upon delivery to our shop. Next, we will service your golf cart as well, to make sure that the root of the problem is fixed. This is important to make sure that your golf cart doesn’t have additional underlying problems on top of the initial malfunction. When we have determined the cause of the problem, we always call the customer with a quote before starting the repair of the golf cart.
• Engine service must be completed, including oil, fuel, and air filter inspection.
• Inspect dry belt and starter generator belt.
• Check for full throttle.
• Check both primary and secondary clutch for full belt engagement.
• Check starter generator brushes.
• Check generator output.
• All battery support rails inspected, and repair/replace if needed.
• Battery cables and battery connections to be cleaned and inspected.
• Battery tie-downs inspected; repair/replace if needed.
• Charger checked if functional.
If your cart is not charging, you can drop off your charger to be tested. If we find a problem, it can usually be repaired, however sometimes you may need a new charger. If the charger is fine, please drop off your golf cart for service, as the problem may be with the cart.
Gas & Electric Service
• Pull wheels off cart to check bearings, check air pressure in tires, and repair any flats as needed.
• Rear brakes must be checked, as well as all brake cables. Any necessary adjustments must be made to brakes.
• Parking brake must be checked and adjusted if needed.
• Front-end alignment must be checked and aligned if needed.
• We check all spring bushings and
a-arm bushings. Tie-rod ends are checked as well.
• Check and fill oil and rear differential.
• CARBON STEEL
• REEL GRINDING AND REBUILD
Mike Davis has been Welding and repairing for over 25 years providing a wide range of services from repair work to custom designed solutions to meet your every need. We offer A variety welding at competitive rates you can afford. Please contact us for your free quote!
Please browse Our on-line & Craigslist inventory. Remember we service what we sale, we have some of the most competitive prices in the area on golf carts and parts, offering experienced service with pick up and delivery to our customers. See more offers on our Facebook Page
Click on map for Google map link
If you have any questions or comments, please email us or fill out this form. We will get back with promptly.